As we all settle in for our long winter’s nap, writer Brody Truce designed a word cloud of our site to get a sense of our values. I was a little nervous about what we’d see, but I’m thrilled with the results. If you’re making resolutions or reflecting on why we all do what we do as educators, it’s a nice reminder of what’s at the heart of our work.
Posted on Saturday, December 24th 2011
More From This Category
- Professor Behind All Those Affirming Facebook Posts Uncovered as Total Twat
- Professor Embraces Flipped Classroom. “Twice As Much Time to Lecture!”
- Student Returns from NASA Internship to Learn He’s Unqualified to Staple Handouts
- Instructor Finds True Passion Is Teaching Life Lessons
- Scientists Discover Correlation Between Not Reading Journals and Operating with Best Practices
You must be logged in to post a comment.